What are the differences between compressor car refrigerators and semiconductor car refrigerators?
Posted by Admin
Compressor car refrigerators are significantly better than semiconductor car refrigerators and other types in terms of cooling effect. Compressor refrigeration is based on the refrigeration method of traditional household refrigerators, and it is also the most stable and effective refrigeration method now. The main reason why the performance of compressor car refrigerators is stronger than semiconductor car refrigerators is that the compressor is a key to ensuring the refrigeration performance and effect.
1. Refrigeration: the minimum cooling temperature of compressor car refrigerator is -18℃, which is fast; semiconductor car refrigerator generally can only reach 0℃.
2. Service life: The compressor car refrigerator has a long service life, and the service life can reach about 10 years; while the semiconductor car refrigerator has a relatively short service life.
3. In terms of price: the price of compressor car refrigerators is more expensive than semiconductors, which has nothing to do with quality and performance.
4. Noise: The compressor car refrigerator will be quieter.
5. Heat preservation: The heat preservation performance of the mature semiconductor car refrigerators or heating and cooling boxes on the market is good.
All in all, compressor car refrigerators have good performance and long service life, but they are expensive; while semiconductor car refrigerators have slightly worse performance and short service life, but are cheap.