1. The DC Car Refrigerators can make people feel a little cool in the hot summer, but it is necessary to know its minimum cooling temperature. Another point to understand is that the car refrigerator generally saves energy and electricity;
2. It is best to be equipped with a power converter to achieve the correct use of the refrigerator at home and in the car;
3. No magnetic objects can be placed in the inner tank of the refrigerator to prevent the internal refrigeration chip from being affected
4. When switching from one temperature mode to another, simply press the setting key.
5. All refrigerators have air outlets for heat dissipation. Be careful not to block the air outlets when placing them;
6. When buying a car refrigerator, you must also buy a multi-function socket such as an inverter, which can ensure that your refrigerator, interior lights, hands-free equipment, etc. can be used at the same time;
7. When using the car refrigerator, try not to let water enter the air inlet, otherwise the car refrigerator will strike;
8. Do not put overheated and corrosive objects in the box to avoid damage to the liner;
9. When using it on the car, remember to cut off the power supply of the product after turning off the engine; if the car refrigerator consumes a lot of power, it may be a cheap or imitation product, otherwise, the regular brand products are designed and produced. When it comes to power consumption, it's generally not that high. Another reason is that the refrigerator does not have a low-voltage protection device. After the car is turned off, you forget to turn off the power of the refrigerator. The refrigerator has been working all the time, and it has been consuming the power on the car battery, which directly causes the car to fail to ignite when it is started again. It is recommended to buy an ice maker car refrigerator with a low-voltage protection device, or remember to directly power off the refrigerator after parking.